3160 Crow Canyon Rd , Ste 400 San Ramon, CA 94583 US
Note: This position is a contract to hire on W2, and is NOT open to C2C
The Servicing Data Architect will oversee engineering solutioning, delivery and execution of business prioritized IT data projects. This position will be primarily responsible for providing guidance, structure, technical, and delivery expertise across all servicing projects. Experience leading large-scale data projects including data modernization that drive analysis, design, technical solutioning, testing or operational specifications to ensure products meet standards and align with business goals. This position reports to the VP of Data Integrations & Implementations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Advocates for data management technologies and practices finding ways to eliminating gaps between the current state and a well-targeted future state.
- Delivering impactful strategic plans improving data integration, data quality, and data delivery in support of business initiatives and roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain data models for both operational and analytical purposes, including 3NF and dimensional modeling.
- Implement data governance policies and procedures to ensure data quality, consistency, and security across the organization.
- Trace and document data lineage to provide visibility into data flows and dependencies.
- Design and optimize big data solutions to support high-performance analytics and reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements, understand data needs, and translate them into technical specifications.
- Utilize Azure Purview (Data Catalog) to catalog, discover, and manage enterprise data assets effectively.
- Provide guidance and support to cross-functional teams in data-related matters.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data architecture.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile/SAFE practices
- Accepts other projects and assignments as needed without discord.
Preferred Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressively responsible experience in IT working with large scale data projects.
- 5+ years of experience building and validating data models and business intelligence architecture.
- Knowledge of data governance principles and practices.
- 3+ years of development experience working with .Net development framework.
- knowledge data management, development technologies and processes.
- Expert understanding of relational and non-relational databases and high proficiency in data retrieval methods (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Experience with leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with Azure and other external apps (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present technical information to a diverse audience (technical, non-technical)
Not required but nice to have:
- Experience in mortgage or financial services industry.
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free e-mail me, or apply to this posting!