Data Entry 3
21281 Burbank Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 91367
Full time Medical Data Entry Coordinator openings in Woodland Hills, CA area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $25 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full-time (40 hrs per week) Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
- Analyze and resolve verbal and written claims and authorization appeals from providers and pursue resolution of formal grievances from members.
- The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Review and approve source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners. Review and correct data entry errors submitted by staff.
- Approve and audit data with source documents.
- Review and audit logs of activities and completed work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Education/Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5-7 years related experience required.
- Managed care experience preferred, good interpersonal skills, reliability is mandatory, good attention to detail
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!