Dietician - Region 3
2500 Ohio Avenue Gallipolis, OH 45631 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Part-Time Dietician in Gallipolis OH. The Part- Time Dietician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Part- Time Dietician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $26.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Part- Time Dietician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- Part-Time, 24 hours per week Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM-5PM Weekends and Holidays off
Part- Time Dietician Responsibilities
· Complete nutrition assessments of clients e.g. reviews medical chart interviews direct care staff interviews patient regarding likes dislikes allergies /or chewing or digestion problems.
· Maintains dietary nutrition records reports progress notes e.g. patient charting census sheets daily/monthly/quarterly reports treatment plans.
· Plans /or conducts in-service training programs pertaining to nutrition for clients staff attends various meetings e.g. treatment team meetings internal facility committee.
· Knowledge of dietetics/nutrition state federal guidelines accreditation standards, interviewing public relations employee training development
· Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical material in books journals manuals counsel clients regarding nutrition gather collate classify information about data people or things prepare meaningful concise accurate reports
If you think this Part- Time Dietician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Part- Time Dietician Requirements
- Current licensure as dietitian
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Part- Time Dietician Preferred Qualifications
- One year of experience as a dietician