Downey, IL 60064 | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
A-Line Staffing Solutions is hiring an experience Administrative or Executive Assistant for an exciting opportunity with a Biopharmaceutical and Research Development company in North Chicago, IL!
- Pay range: $25 - $27 per hour
- Monday - Friday:8AM - 5PM
- Hybrid schedule of 1-2 days remote, 3 days onsite. Flexibility with what days are remote.
Job Summary: Responsible for all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, handling WebEx , Teams Meetings and Telepresence setups, acting as a liaison for remote access issues.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Provides general administrative support. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
• Effectively monitors manager and team calendars, proactively solves conflicts
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
• Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
• May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
• Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
• Orders business cards and stationery.
• Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
• Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
• May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
• Operates with general instruction and some supervision
• Safeguard confidential information
• 5+ years previous admin experience supporting executives
• Must have Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Concur, SharePoint, Visio or OrgPlus, and understanding of business processes and requirements
• “Make it happen” spirit & attitude as well as persistence.
• Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where needed
Benefits: Health Benefits After 90 Days, 401K with Company Match after 1 Year