Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
San Jose, CA 95123 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Family Nurse Practitioner in San Jose, CA! The Family Nurse Practitioner would be working in a unique pharmacy clinic setting. Full time / 30 - 37 hours per week.
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Compensation: $74.87 per hour, paid weekly + Benefits available after 90 days!
- Schedule: Varied days; either 7.5 hour shifts or 10 hr shifts. Training will be Monday-Friday 8 hrs for 3 weeks
- Contract to Hire with room for growth opportunities!
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health to influence quality outcomes.
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record. Help develop Patient Centered Practice Teams.
- Respond to patient care inquiries throughout the day
- Increase patient engagement and satisfaction through integration of feedback from patients, management, and professional colleagues.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 6 months of professional Family Nurse Practitioner experience.
- DEA registration must be started at time of offer.
- Completion of a Masters Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- Malpractice insurance provided by client