Family Nurse Practitioner
Avon, IN US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Family Nurse Practitioner in Avon, IN. *New Grads accepted* The candidate would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time position.
If you are interested in this Family Nurse Practitioner position, please contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email at Ewatts@alinestaffing.com
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner Compensation
- The pay for this position will be $54.64 and compensated weekly
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M-F 830a-730p Sat: 9a-530p Sun: 9a-530p
- This is a float position. Travel to other Minute Clinics within the area will be required.
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities
- Manage clinical and non-clinical tasks.
- Travel to other Minute Clinics within the area will be required.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record.
- Help with hiring and development of Practice employees.
- Masters Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of professional Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) experience.
- DEA required.
- Current National Board Certification and State of Employment license
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner Preferred Qualifications
- DOT preferred.
If you think this Professional Family Nurse Practitioner position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Please Contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email at ewatts@Alinestaffing.com
Family Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, FNP, FNP-BC, MSN, Medical, Patient Care, Acute Care, Medicine, clinic, nurse, treatment, clinical, clinic, ER, emergency room, emergency department, master’s degree, nursing, medical field, adult care, child care, family care, nursing jobs, Family nurse practitioner jobs, treatment planning, patient education, patient health care. health care jobs, urgent care