Family Nurse Practitioner
Irmo, SC 29063 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Family Nurse Practitioner in Irmo, SC
If you are interested in this Family Nurse Practitioner position, please contact Kyla Jackson at Kjackson@alinestaffing.com or 586-710-7977
Family Nurse Practitioner Compensation
- The pay for this position is $50-52.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Family Nurse Practitioner Highlights
- Shift/Hours: 3 ten-hour shifts and every other weekend
- 35-40 hours per week
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities
- Assessing and treating patients 18 months and above in a clinic setting
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Care is documented via computerized electronic health record.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Practice Manager
Family Nurse Practitioner Requirements
- Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification
- Active FNP state license Required
- 1+ year experience working as a Family Nurse Practitioner
If you think this Family Nurse Practitioner position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, NP, NP-BC, MSN, Medical, Patient Care, Acute Care, Medicine, clinic, nurse, treatment, clinical, clinic, ER, emergency room, emergency department, master’s degree, nursing, medical field, adult care, child care, family care, nursing jobs, nurse practitioner jobs, treatment planning, patient education, patient health care. health care jobs, urgent care