Family Nurse Practitioner at $55.35/hr
Corpus Christi, TX 78411 US
Family Nurse Practitioner at $55.35/hr openings with a major healthcare / managed care company in Corpus Christi, TX USA 78411
Apply now with Anxhela from A-Line Staffing!
Family Nurse Practitioner at $55.35/hr Pay: $74.87/hr
Family Nurse Practitioner at $55.35/hr Schedule:
- 30+ hours a week (65 hours over 2 weeks, Rotating 3 day / 4-day work week)
- 2-3, 10-hour shifts Monday - Friday 8:30-730 and rotating weekends Sat 9-5:30 and Sunday 9-4:30
- Pleasanton, CA USA 94588
Family Nurse Practitioner at $55.35/hr Job Responsibilities:
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health to influence quality outcomes.
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record.
- Help develop Patient Centered Practice Teams.
- Respond to patient care inquiries throughout the day Customer Service Excellence
- Increase patient engagement and satisfaction through integration of feedback from patients, management, and professional colleagues.
- Maintain all levels of communication.
- Resolve conflict using appropriate management techniques.
- Cultivate relationships among practice employees and retail store colleagues.
- Balance priorities to manage patient care and needs.
- Manage clinical and non-clinical tasks.
- Adapt to new models of patient care for clinic efficiency.
- Help with hiring and development of Practice employees.
- Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of care.
- Validates insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into care plan
- Delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment.
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Care is documented via computerized electronic health record.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Practice Manager.
- Our clinic practice locations are located inside select Pharmacy and Stores.
Family Nurse Practitioner at $55.35/hr Requirements:
- 1+ year of professional experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- DEA is required.
- Completion of a Masters Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Anxhela from A-Line Staffing – Apply directly for consideration! Nursing Healthcare Patient Safety Basic Life Support (BLS) Hospitals Acute Care Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Patient Education Inpatient Care Healthcare Management Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Medication Administration Medical-Surgical Wound Care, Case Management Social Work Crisis Intervention Mental Health Social Services Child Welfare Community Outreach Nonprofit Organizations Individual Counselling Program Development Mental Health Counseling Counseling Psychology Psychotherapy Community Development