Finance Operations Advisor
El Paso, TX US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Financial Operations Advisor El Paso, TX. The Financial Operations Advisor would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Financial Operations Advisor position, please contact Jacob Ward call or text at 586-710-7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Operations Advisor Compensation
- The pay for this position is 35 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Financial Operations Advisor Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Hybrid Schedule -2 days at home, 3 days in the office
Financial Operations Advisor Responsibilities
- Analyzes business trends
- Leads and aligns financial forecasts and long-range planning processes with our business leaders. Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-marking around strategic business initiatives
- Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis. Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Creates financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions. Manages annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational effectiveness. Aligns budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
- Performs customer and product profitability analysis and makes investment and pricing decisions. Identifies opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and a more favorable mix (i.e., driving preferred products and services).
- Understands market dynamics and competitors. Conducts complex analysis, synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.
- Identifies and executes upon process improvement opportunities. Demonstrates proficiency of technical tools and financial systems.
- Serves as an objective financial steward with an enterprise perspective, safeguarding our company's assets. Ensures strong controls are in place and the company's intellectual property is protected.
If you think this Financial Operations Advisor position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Financial Operations Advisor Requirements
- Bachelors degree in business related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field
- Minimum of HS diploma
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days