Floating CT Technologist
Albany, NY 12208 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring CT Technologists in Albany, NY. The CT Technologist would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this CT Technologist position, please contact Elizabeth at (469) 397-4329 or email@example.com
CT Technologist Compensation
- The pay for this position is $40-$50 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
CT Technologist Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 4 weekdays, 10-hour shifts with either Monday or Wednesday off, 6:30 AM-5:00 PM or 7:00 AM-5:30 PM
CT Technologist Responsibilities
- Performs CT procedures as ordered achieving a high level of quality.
- Offers expertise to physicians regarding appropriateness of additional/modified studies, etc.
- Escorts patients to treatment room. Assists with dressings as necessary. Completes all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of CT services.
- Develops and processes radiologic films. Logs radiologic procedures completed. Processes routine paperwork.
- Provides protection for patient and self in accordance with prescribed safety standards.
- Ensures the safety and physical comfort of the patient while in technologist’s care.
- Conducts daily quality control measures to monitor machine performance. Reports all malfunctions and/or need for adjustments to the proper company or facility.
- Arranges preventive maintenance as recommended by vendor. Follows prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
- Orders, logs, and returns outside films requested from other agencies; completes appropriate documentation.
- Arranges for the release of films to patients and outside agencies.
- Maintains paperwork for tracking loaned films. Maintains confidentially of all information related to patients and medical staff.
CT Technologist Requirements
- Associate’s Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a CT Technologist
- Experience administering IV contrast for CT exams
- Certification as a registered radiologic technologist (ARRT) required
- Current IV and CPR certifications required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
CT Technologist Preferred Qualifications
- Certification in CT preferred
- NY licensure preferred
If you think this CT Technologist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!