Full Stack Developer
13333 Allen Road Southgate, MI 48195 US
Working in a fun fast paced environment, successful candidates should be goal oriented and organized. The candidate will help in building new website/web application, mobile apps, enhance and maintain a web application code, content, processes, and infrastructure changes. The candidate will act as a lead for multiple websites / web applications and integration projects involving external applications but do hands-on coding and content updates using processes that fit our infrastructure also the right candidate should have the ability to define, implement, deploy, and test web, mobile and desktop projects. The right candidate will from time to time attend a high-level meeting with clients and should be able to analyze, design, review and implement a web application process. Candidates should have solid listening, oral, and technical skills. Candidates will work with clients and internal departments coordinating the onboarding of projects.
- Work with project manager to gather requirements from business unit heads-provide technical analysis for scoping requested features and help manage implementation schedules.
- Develop/deploy templates /pages to support product launches along with any new features/data points that adhere to established Design Guides.
- Work with external vendors in developing and maintaining internationalization of application processes, including templates.
- Develop, maintain and staging production workflow for code, data content.
- Full stack web Developer Responsible for End-to End web application development.
- Manage web project along with team members.
- Experience with developing mobile apps.
- Develop concepts, control project flows, and ensure deliverable milestone are met.
- Ability to discuss and decide the best technologies and language required for a project.
- Fix bugs in existing applications.
- Test web application and mobile app to ensure it is working well before rolling into production.
- Ability to be able to review colleague’s code.
- Backend Languages/Framework: ASP.NET (MVC), C#, Ajax, PHP, NodeJS, Express.JS, CodeIgniter. .Net Core
- Database: MySQL, SQLite, MSSQL, Microsoft Access, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Mobile Development: IOS and Android.
- Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure.
- Xml, Json, Bot Development, LINQ.
- Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API.
- Cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles.
- Console Application.
- Application Containerization
- Open-source systems: Linux
- Understanding of IIS and Windows Server architecture
- API and micro services development
- strong understanding of Kubernetes technology, building, managing, and deploying applications using Kubernetes
- Providing innovative new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Able to juggle priorities and multiple projects.
- Learning new technologies and keeping abreast of markets developments.
- Having creativity and imagination.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- Develop new web applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications.
- Develop maintain and enhance mobile app.
- Perform complete testing of web applications.
- Develop databases.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- GCSEs, College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent field and/or related experience with a minimum of 8 - 10 years’ experience working as a web developer / application developer.
- Proven success in past and recent projects.
- Portfolio of successful projects.
- Experience in implementing and using modern web developments workflows and operations using a variety of tools including GitHub.