Full Stack Engineer
- This is technically a full stack role but client is looking for candidates with strong Client-Side Development with Angular 2/4/5.
- Candidates will be working on a brand-new customer facing application within client’ s WS Organization.
- Candidates need to have very strong communication and be strong programmers.
- Experience with design, developing, and consuming REST Web Services and APIs
- Expertise in core Java multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC.
- Have configured and deployed applications on Tomcat and Spring Boot
- Understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL concepts
- Familiar with the Agile development methodology
- Collaborate closely with your team, analyzing problems, recommending solutions and delivering technology results
- Passion for continued learning, and curiosity about emerging technology and industry trends
- 2+ Years of Object-Oriented Programming background with Java
- 2+ Years of experience working within a full-stack capacity using Angular 2/4
- Strong experience working in an Agile development team
- Computer Science degree is highly desired
- Java (preferably V7+) / J2EE, deployment to tomcat or similar app server
- Building Spring based J2EE applications
- Client-side development using HTML/JS/CSS and frameworks such as JQuery/Angular (preferably V4 + with Typescript)
- Building responsive web applications.
- An understanding of the principles of SOA and how to implement such an architecture
- An understanding of DevOps, what it means and how to implement it.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Demonstrable experience working on the full development lifecycle of a project.
- Building automated testing suites using tools such as Selenium and Galen
- Experience with cloud deployment
- Experience with DevOps workflows and CICD
- Experience working directly with product partners (non-technical).
For more information, please call our office at 877-782-3334.