12 Jupiter Lane Colonie, NY 12205
- Receptionist: filing, medical record copies, thinning patient charts, computers, faxing, general office tasks.
- Days: Monday - Friday hours to be determined Temp to Hire
- The primary responsibilities include daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties using a computer system.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain records/files.
- Prepare forms, researches and verifies information to resolve routine problems.
- Organizes and sorts incoming correspondence.
- Distributes reports and memos.
- Performs photocopying and light typing.
- May screen and direct incoming phone calls.
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience.
- Proficient to advanced PC skills, including MS Windows-based applications.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate program details to customers over the telephone.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and experience in the healthcare field.
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334. David at extension 242.