HEDIS Auditor/Medical Records Coordinator Non Clinical - AZ candidates Only
Tucson, AZ US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring HEDIS/Medical Records Coordinator in the state of Arizona! The HEDIS/Medical Records Coordinator would be working for a Major Health Plan and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
****Prefer Phoenix or Tucson area candidates but candidates MUST reside in Arizona****
HEDIS/Medical Records Coordinator Compensation:
- The pay for this position is $18 - $21 hourly depending on experience
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
HEDIS/Medical Records Coordinator Highlights:
- The required availability for this position is as follows: Mon-Fri 8-5pm, PST
- This is a a remote position but MUST reside in Arizona preferably Tucson or Phoenix
HEDIS/Medical Records Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Non clinical staff will review medical records to determine if they meet minimum requirements for HEDIS measures and collect data.
- Reaching out to providers and collecting medical records. Looking for HEDIS or Pends experience.
- Individual will review 40-100 records per 8 hour day with 95% or better accuracy.
- Might go on-site to collect medical records, call providers and arrange for medical record collection.
HEDIS/Medical Records Coordinator Requirements:
- Reside in Arizona
- Previous medical record collection or HEDIS experience
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel).
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
HEDIS/Medical Records Coordinator Preferred Qualifications:
- Call center or other outreach experience
- Managed Care experience
- Previous HEDIS experience
If you are interested in this HEDIS/Medical Records Coordinator position, please apply to this posting with Silvana Manzella at A-Line!