4121 Cox Rd, Suite 200 Glen Allen, VA 23060
A-Line Staffing is searching for an experienced healthcare professional with extensive knowledge of HEDIS measures and compliance to work for a reputable insurance company in Glen Allen. This is a full-time (40 hours, Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm)) direct hire opportunity with amazing benefits, matching 401K, and bonus incentives.
Please contact: Alliston Brown / 586-710-7944 OR 877-782-3334, EXT 229.
The HEDIS Coordinator is responsible for HEDIS medical record performance management including identifying, collecting, analyzing, and maintaining HEDIS medical record data and to support prospective future processes and business decisions. This role also coordinates reporting packages and projects for senior management.
Bachelor' s degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics or a related field is required. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company' s learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
- 5 years of experience in HEDIS is required to provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities for the role.
- Knowledge of Facets and Portico.
- Knowledge of HEDIS guidelines and requirements.
- Knowledge of products reported in HEDIS.
- Ability to coordinate HEDIS medical record review functions.
- Knowledge of medical record review tools used to collect data during the medical record review timeframe.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to understand, interpret, and communicate ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Strong knowledge and use of existing software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Knowledge of Access Databases.
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
PLEASE CONTACT: Alliston Brown / 586-710-7944 OR 877-782-3334, EXT 229