HR Operations Specialist
Lincoln, RI 02865
- Timely and accurate FMLA, State and Company myLeave administration in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations and company leave policies.
- Monitor and complete daily myLeave Task List to ensure tasks are completed timely and within compliance based on federal and state regulations.
- Utilize the myLeave business processes to complete tasks and assignments and update the Leave absence management system and PeopleSoft with the employee s applicable leave of absence information.
- Process return from leave (RFL) change forms timely and accurately to ensure employee s status is updated and payroll is processed.
- Ensure coordination of efforts between all related parties in leave of absence processing including vendors, HR processing and payroll.
- Receive and resolve internal and external customer problems and Tier 2 escalations from Customer Service Representatives; gather customer information, call employee with resolution and log problem history/detail in the Desktop Support Tools (Salesforce) within service level agreements.
- Review reduced schedule RFL change forms, contact supervisor and/or employee to determine what applicable next steps.
- Support the LOA Call Center during peak call times by responding to employee inquiries concerning leave of absence with a focus on timely accurate information, first call resolution and providing a Center of Excellence.
- Review new leave requests to determine appropriate payments of sick, vacation or myTime.
- Prepare spreadsheets for service provider to issue payment of appropriate time off policies such as sick, vacation and myTime.
- Review and determine average hours worked based on disability claims received by the service provider.
- Prepare and complete state disability forms for New Jersey and Hawaii based on state regulations.
- Review the RFL Exception report and make necessary updates in myLeave.
- 6 or more months of experience with Human Resources, Benefits Administration, or Leave Administration experience.
- Basic knowledge of FMLA and/or State leave provisions.
- Basic knowledge of PeopleSoft HR.
- A strong commitment to Customer Service as exemplified by behaviors and disposition.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills to reflect a friendly, positive disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain work in the strictest of confidence.
- Ability to consistently and efficiently follow through on problems to provide satisfactory resolution.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads, both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High school or GED required.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.