HR Operations Specialist
11 Blackstone Valley Place Lincoln, RI 02865
Human Resources Operations Specialist in Lincoln, RI
Location: Lincoln, RI
Hours: 10: 00a-6: 30pm
- HR Operations Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day administration of various HR data functions.
- HR Operations Specialist enters employee data into required HR systems with a high degree of accuracy.
- HR Operations Specialist also conducts audit reports to validate data accuracy and ensures data errors are corrected in a timely manner.
- HR Operations Specialist also provides timely responses to inquiries from HR partners across the organization.
Human Resources Operations Specialist Education/ Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an office/business setting
- Strong data entry skills (fast and accurate)
- Working knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to handle various employee issues in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Ability to multi-task effectively, be flexible, and operate with a sense of urgency
- Open to change and demonstrates the ability to change gears when necessary
- Strong organizational skills and must be attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills Strong team player
- Must have basic PC skills (MS Outlook, EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint)
Human Resources Operations Specialist Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience processing payroll Prior experience with ADP systems
- Prior experience with Oracle Fusion or PeopleSoft HRIS
- Prior experience working with severance procedures
- Prior experience working with unemployment procedures
- Bachelor' s Degree (in HR or related field or Employee Relations experience.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
877-782-3334 Ext. 226