Health Information management Manager
New York, NY
- Join our tight-knit HIM team and manage the activities and operations of assigned areas of responsibility.
- Manage assigned areas to promote effective and efficient operations.
- Establish policies and procedures and ensure practices are consistent with regulatory agencies.
- Review, recommend and implement changes to departmental program and projects.
- Participate on hospital teams and committees related to HIM and clinical information systems as required.
- Registered Health Information Administrator ( RHIA) through the American Health Information Management Association or equivalent.
- CCS OR CPC certification.
- Strong coding experience.
- Required Criteria Graduate study/degree Minimum of 3 years of manager experience in a computerized environment.
- Knowledge of hospital information systems.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software applications, such as Windows, Microsoft office, etc.
- Security Clearance Required.