Healthcare Call Center Rep
Harrisburg, PA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Health care call center in Harrisburg, PA. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Call Center position, please contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email Ewatts@Alinestaffing.com
Fully remote must live in Harrisburg, PA area for training.
Healthcare Call Center Compensation
- The pay for this position is $14.50 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Healthcare Call Center Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 8a-4:30pm with 60 min lunch
Healthcare Call Center Responsibilities
- Resource will provide leadership to, and daily oversight of, people, projects and processes for the Department's Medical Assistance Program.
- Resource will function as the first point of contact for Program Specialists.
- Resource will provide guidance and assistance to staff for tasks such as: resolving complex issues, processing prior authorization requests or responding to health care professionals.
- Resource will perform administrative duties as assigned by the
- Supervisor/Director. Resource will participate in both internal and external (onsite) monitoring of Program Specialists and providers and will share constructive feedback to improve performance or outcome.
- Resource may also create and present training materials and will assist in the development and implementation of departmental policies. Resource may be assigned to management workgroups and project teams.
- Assignments will consist of a combination of on-going process responsibilities, standing work group participation and time-limited projects related to the management and operations of all aspects of the Pennsylvania Medicaid program.
- Resource may analyze program data and complete appropriate reports.
Healthcare Call Center Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Medical Background Preferred
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Products as well as some Internet skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Added Experience a plus performing provider relations, health care program monitoring, network management and administration or pharmacy call center experience
If you think this Healthcare Call Center position is a good fit for you, please feel free to call or text Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email Ewatts@alinestaffing.com.
Call Center Representative, healthcare, Insurance