Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Morris Plains, NJ US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Customer Service Representative in Morris Plains, NJ. The Customer Service Representative would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 412-790-5425
Customer Service Representative Compensation
- The pay for this position is $17.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Customer Service Representative Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls, look up patients account numbers, follow-up representative for Coordination of Benefits Department.
- Fax insurance information to Insurance Company.
- Input insurance information from patients.
- Applied insurance information when scanned into the systems.
- Photo copy insurance information to be scanned.
- Request Medical Records, mail out patients bills when requested.
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Minimum 1 year experience taking in bound/out bound customer calls.
- 1 year prior claims and or customer service experience preferred.
- Prior experience in the healthcare or managed care industry preferred.
- Minimum 45 wpm typing skill preferred.
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills in dealing with customer complaints and sensitive requests required.
If you think this Customer Service Representative position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!