Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
West Logan, WV 25601 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) in Boone, Mingo, Logan counties as well as a small part of Lincoln county. The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Compensation
- The pay for this position is $44 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 40 hours guaranteed
- M-F until visits are completed; contractor will work during weekend if on-call
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities
- Assess home health and/or hospice patients in stable and emergent situations to identify the physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Implement, develop, document and evaluate the Plan of Care (POC) to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Obtain data on physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural factors that may influence patient/family health status and incorporate that data in to the Plan of Care (POC)
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation. Maintain up-to-date patient records so that all visits, contacts, problems, plans, actions and goals are accurately and clearly stated and changes are reflected as they occur.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the Patient (OSHA).
- Educates patients and/or their families regarding care, diet, medications, home safety, etc. Uses teaching methods appropriate to the age, condition, culture and assessed learning-readiness of the patient and/or family members. Consistently teaches and promotes self-care practices.
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the HHA/STNA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assess and reassess pain. Utilize appropriate pain management techniques. Educate the patient and family regarding pain management.
- Arranges referrals to appropriate agencies when need exists.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services to patients/families as assigned.
- Provides effective communication and serves as a liaison to patients/family, team members, administration, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Attends interdisciplinary team meetings and other meetings when necessary and appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements
- Homecare Homebase Software Experience - Required
- OASIS Experience - Required
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse – Required
- Proof of current CPR certification - Required
- Current driver's license - Required
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance - Required
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting - Required
- 2+ years home health experience - Required
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program - Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Preferred Qualifications
- CHPN certification – Preferred (Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Preferred
If you think this Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com