Hospital Administrator Inpatient Psychiatric
6200 Bellefontaine Road Huber Heights, OH 45424 US
A-Line Staffing is recruiting for a full time permanent Hospital Administrator Inpatient Psychiatric in Dayton, OH. They are offering a generous compensation and a full benefit package.
Hospital Administrator Inpatient Psychiatric
Reports to Corporate CEO & President, COO
Start date – April 2023
Salary: Commensurate with Education/Experience
Summary of Objectives: This person will be a full-time, goal-oriented, customer service-driven, and motivated Hospital Administrator. Primary duties include, but are not limited to, state reportable notifications, implementing and managing the hospital administration processes for all departments. Under the direction of the Corporate President and CEO, the Hospital Administrator is responsible for directing the day-to-day operations of the facility, managing, and developing staff, ensuring high quality care, sound fiscal operations, and maintaining a strong referral base, and compliance with Joint Commission and CMS regulations, while continually monitoring the facility's services and delivery systems.
- Has a strong background managing IOP/PHP and Residential programs
- Responsible for interpreting, supporting, and executing hospital and department policies, and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring state reportable notifications are completed and compliant
- Creates a supportive team-oriented environment in which employees demonstrate the desire to work together for the common good of the organization and patients.
- Implements and manages routine customer service program aimed at improving overall team approach.
- Successful at recruiting and retaining employees, including oversight of orientation process and facility culture.
- Complies with local, state, and federal guidelines to provide excellent care to patients and increase/maintain the facility census.
- Responsible for the community image and works to promote favorable public relationships.
- Reviews and implements community objectives, policies, and procedures established and approved by the leadership team.
- Health survey management expertise.
- Works collaboratively with the healthcare team to mitigate risk to patients, families, visitors, employees, physicians and the system.
- Provides leadership in performance analysis, trending, and the utilization of benchmarking data to facilitate decision making for improvement.
- Facilitates daily, weekly, and monthly meetings aimed at increasing overall communication within the operation. These meeting include but are not limiters to; flash, manager weekly meeting, QAPI, charter committees, and others….
- Facilitates education and training of quality and safety improvement processes and tools.
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, documents, statistical surveys, and other such data, including weekly operations report, monthly med. exec. and quarterly board meetings,
- Demonstrates a mastery of the standards of the Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addictions Services.
- Works with interdisciplinary teams to facilitate accreditation and regulatory compliance.
- During times of critical staffing, the Administrator may be asked to assist with direct patient care.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ensuring that QM meetings, data collection, and performance improvement plans remain updated at each location under supervision.
- Leads planning process to develop goals for the provision of quality care, employee retention, and financial performance.
- Ability to function independently and as a member of a cohesive team.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Understanding of process improvement principles.
- Knowledge of psychiatric and/or behavioral health management practices, operations, as well as fiscal management and marketing strategy.
- Ability to perform as a quality and risk manager representative.
- Ability to recognize the need to be flexible in work schedules.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to apply sound principles of decision-making and problem-solving processes.
- Computer experience is essential, must be especially fluent in Excel and other Office products.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Excellent internal and external customer service.
- Strong verbal and written terminology.
- Ability to manage relationships with diverse colleagues in a large organization.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and using confidential information appropriately.
- Perform to company standards.
- Knowledge of applicable policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task and work courteously and respectfully with fellow employees.
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations when called upon.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Social Work, Business Administration, Finance; Master’s Degree preferred.
- MUST have an active, unencumbered, LISW or RN license to practice in the State of Ohio
- At least 5 years’ experience in healthcare management/leadership.
For immediate consideration please reply directly to this posting. A-Line Staffing Roxanne Berendt cell# 586-256-1110.