Detroit, MI US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring ICU RN in Detroit, MI. The ICU RN would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
ICU RN Compensation
- The pay for this position is $68.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
ICU RN Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 7pm – 7:30am
ICU RN Responsibilities
- Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family information to health care team.
- Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions.
ICU RN Requirements
- BSN preferred
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
- CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURES REQUIRED: Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days