ICU Registered Nurse
9040A Jackson Ave Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA 98431 US
ICU registered Nurse Compensation
- The pay for this position is $58.00 to $60.00 per hour based on experience.
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short-Term disability after 90 days
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates modeling modelling
ICU Registered Nurse Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is to be determined.
- This position does have a Bonus of $20,000 paid in two lump sums. (Conditions Apply – please ask me about it!)
- Relocation package of $10,000.
ICU Registered Nurse Responsibilities
- Performs critical care duties, to include: assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating age-specific nursing care across all ages.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the interrelationship of body systems in maintaining and restoring health.
- The ICU nurse shall provide labor intensive care to a variety of patients with numerous complex medical and surgical pathologies.
- Clinical documentation according to standard operating procedures including obtaining patient history pertinent family history and advanced medical directive information.
- Observes, assesses, and records symptoms, reactions, and progress; assist physicians during treatments and examinations; administered medication; administer prescribed treatments, completes admissions and discharges, and promotes convalescence and rehabilitation.
- RNs are responsible for monitoring and interpretation of collected data by the LVN’s and unlicensed assisted personnel, informing the medical staff as appropriate.
- Functions as a patient advocate. Assesses patient/ family knowledge level, develops and implements a plan of instruction and documents demonstrated level of understanding. Assessment plans will be targeted at age specific needs. Each nurse will manually and/ or electronically document all patient care given and the progress of the patient utilizing the Department of Nursing documentation standards in the patient’s medical record.
- Manages patients requiring hemodynamic monitoring, titration of vasopressor drugs, and a wide range of procedures where there is high risk for infection such as pulmonary artery catheters, arterial lines, central iv lines, external ventricle drainage devices, chest tubes, internal feeding tubes, endotracheal tubes and mechanically life support equipment.
ICU Registered Nurse
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) OR Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Active and Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Washington from an accredited participating board of nursing.
- Minimum three (2) years of experience practicing as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS/BLS and ACLS/ALC certifications obtained through an American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross (ARC) training program.
Please contact Seth Klein at Sklein@alinestaffing for immediate consideration with an updated copy of your resume.