- Plan, lead, execute, and report on medium to complex IT general and application control audits, IT security and governance reviews, and drive control/process optimization to assess existence, effectiveness, and efficiency of the IT control environment.
- Help drive the Company’ s IT compliance programs by inspecting policies and procedures, evaluating control design and assessing the effectiveness of internal controls related to IT systems and processes.
- Proactively develops business partnerships with management and maintains a presence with management, where applicable, in order to understand business strategies, challenges and risks.
- Champions best practices for procedures and standards that will add value and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT Audit function and the business.
- Identify emerging technologies and assist in develop of audit plans to meet the risks associated with using such technologies within the IT environments.
- Leads the team to achieve higher levels of competency, effectiveness and internal process improvement.
- Experience operating or auditing within an SAP ERP environment highly desirable.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or other related degree.
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years of related work experience
- Exceptionally strong analytical and evaluation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables
- Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time.
- CISA, CISSP or other similar certifications desired
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages (Spanish/Portuguese) a plus.