Infusion Registered Nurse (RN)
New Braunfels, TX US
A-Line staffing is hiring an Infusion Registered Nurse (RN) in New Braunfels, TX
If interested APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE consideration
Sam Heintz | call or text (586) 788-7509
Infusion Registered Nurse (RN) Highlights:
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Infusion Registered Nurse (RN) Details:
- Location: New Braunfels, TX
- Payrate: $30/hour
- Schedule: 8am-5pm M-F
Infusion Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Assess and monitors therapy of patients using appropriate technical skills under the direction and supervision of a physician.
- Administers chemotherapy, hydration and other medications under the direction and supervision of a physician.
- Performs venipuncture, accesses implanted ports and maintains central venous access devices and alternate delivering systems.
- Assesses patient/family needs and provides teaching.
- Assists with chart prep.
Infusion Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Current RN state license with the State Board of Nursing in practicing state.
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education, BSN preferred.
- Three plus years of experience.
- Current BCLS (Basic Cardiac and Life Support) and/or CPR certification required upon hire.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If interested apply now, call, text, or email for IMMEDIATE consideration
Sam Heintz | text (586) 788-7509