6200 Bellefontaine Road Huber Heights, OH 45424 US
Compensation - Per patient
$2000 per day after 8 patients
1099 - Contract/Per Diem
Department: Inpatient Unit
Reports to: Medical Director
This contract/Per Diem position works under the administrative supervision of the Medical Director; provides, consultation services to patients and provides Psychiatric evaluations and medication reviews
- Ensure services provided are patient centered, medically necessary, and strengths-based interventions.
- Provide services with a focus on the respect and dignity of the patient.
- Identifies, evaluates, and coordinates behavioral health services for high-risk members.
- Ensure all communication to outside providers or referral entities concerning patient care is HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 compliant.
- Provide services within your scope of practice and maintain state licensure as a psychologist.
- Participate, as needed, in treatment team meetings, and care consultations.
- Complete all required documentation within the identified company, state, federal and, accreditation standards.
- Collaborates in the processes of discharge assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for services that meet member needs and promote quality, cost-effective outcomes.
- Conducts on-site and telephonic communication with the member and/or member’s parents/guardian, facility, and outpatient providers, including primary care physician (PCP) to gather information to identify discharge needs and any barriers to accessing post hospital discharge services as required.
- Communicate clearly and professionally in both written and oral communication.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, staff and public.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & Licensure
.Must be active Psychiatrist Physician to be considered. Have an unrestricted Psychiatry license in Ohio.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Experience in direct clinical care with patients in facility-based and/or outpatient psychiatric treatment
Ability to comprehend medical policy and criteria to clearly articulate health information.
Work requires willingness to on an as needed basis