300 W. 57th St New York, NY 10019 US
Location: Troy, MI
Schedule: Mon – Fri, 8AM – 5PM EST
We are looking for a Professional Inside Salesperson for an individual contributor quota carrying position. This position is responsible for selling data services and related applications (SaaS & DaaS) into the Automotive and Heavy-Duty Truck industries. This position is an inside sales position that will leverage phone, email, & WebEx to target, qualify, and close new customer accounts. Ideal candidates for this role will possess excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities. We are looking for strong sales closers that have a track record in meeting and/or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas. This is an hourly and commission-based position with high earning potential and uncapped commissions. Successful candidates that achieve assigned goals will be considered for conversion to a full-time position.
The Inside Salesperson will be assigned a geographical territory with Truck Prospects to call on and demonstrate data and applications via WebEx. On a typical day, you will make a minimum of 50 outbound telephone calls, averaging around two hours of talk time. You will be speaking to professional businesses in the Automotive/Truck industry and be trained to understand their needs. We prefer candidates with automotive knowledge, but candidates will be trained if they do not have any.
• Maximizing sales revenues and meeting company objectives
• Managing the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing business
• Managing and prioritizing sales opportunities
• Understanding and executing sales processes, products, and service value propositions
• Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products
• Demonstrating skills in marketing products and/or services over the phone to businesses
• 5+ years of experience in Business to Business (B2B) products and services in an outbound sales call center; cold calling experience
• Experience prospecting, negotiating, and closing to meet sales goals
• Strong communication skills, excellent customer service orientation, and a strong competitive drive
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Self-starter, Self-driven, entrepreneurial personality with a strong work ethic
• Competent understanding in communicating product and technical information
• High energy, passionate, and confident worker with a history of personal success
• Prior background working with a CRM Program like SalesForce (SalesForce is the program used in this Sales Role)
• Proficient skills using Microsoft Office Applications and WebEx
• Comfortability sitting and working at a workstation for your entire shift
• Automotive/Heavy-Duty Truck industry experience preferred but not required
If you're interested in this job opportunity, please apply to this job posting below, or email a copy of your resume to Devon Apel at email@example.com!