Inside Telesales Representative - C1
7800 North Stemmons Freeway Dallas, TX 75247
- Generates outbound Medicare lead calls to set appointments for internal sales.
- Understands sales environments and high energy levels of monthly quotas and production.
- Organizes and prioritizes leads for optimum outcomes.
- Coordinates the direct mailing of materials to prospects for the Medicare line of business.
- Maintains all lead lists and documentation of lead outreach and status.
- Promotes lead alignment initiatives for Medicare and DDD membership.
- Assists with monitoring all 1-800 lines of incoming marketing calls for all marketing lines of business (AHCCCS, Medicare and DDD).
- Assists as an internal point of contact for all sales agents needing assistance with information regarding potential members while out in the field.
- Understands and maintains familiarity with Medicare and AHCCCS (Medicaid) guidelines, marketing trends, and terminology.
- Ensures consistent and effective coordination of efforts through Outlook, MHC, MARx, and AHCCCS Online for communication of both the Marketing and Sales teams as well as cross-divisional departmental communications.
- High School or GED Required
- An Associate' s Degree in a related field Preferred
- 2+ years of experience in outbound sales or customer service or call center Required
- Possession of a state health license or the ability to obtain within 90 days Required Other Medicare Sales Certification Required