Insurance Analyst I
1 Waukegan Road North Chicago, IL 60064
Full time Patient Services Coordinator / Insurance Analyst / Prior Authorization openings in the Waukegan, IL area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!
PAY RATE: $14 to $16 per hour depending on experience
HOURS: 40+ hours per week, 10: 30am to 7pm, Monday through Friday (training will be 8 to 4: 30pm)
- Provide subject matter expertise on medical and prescription insurance coverage/ verification, claim billing, medication prior authorization and appeal filing, and alternate financial assistance opportunities.
- Accurately documents information in the appropriate systems and formats.
- Communicate the status of the referral to the physician and the patient via phone, fax, and/or the core pharmacy system as per established policies and procedures.
- Assists patients with scheduling and entering medication orders
- Enter patient demographic, health insurance, specific clinical/financial information, and prescription information into the system
- Update patient Medical Profiles
- Contact patients to inform them of benefits and estimated out of pocket expense
- Healthcare Call center
- Insurance experience
- Benefit Verification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Strong computer skills required including accurate data entry, including but not limited to Microsoft Word or Excel software applications.
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment:With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!