900 Tower Drive, Ste 325 Troy, MI 48098 US
Duration: Perm (maybe a chance for contract to hire)
Note: NOT A C2C POSITION
This position will perform and have the following duties, roles, and / or responsibilities:
- As part of the development team, develop and apply skills in the areas of new and emerging technologies, best practices and system architecture.
- Design, develop and implement web-based applications.
- Design, develop and implement API / REST services.
- Design, develop and implement highly complex applications utilizing Java and Oracle technologies.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems across a large enterprise.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing to design efficient and effective applications.
- Work independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and revise source code based on requirements.
- Participate in code reviews for team members as well as yourself.
- Assist in the implementation of applications through various testing phases and into production environments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Assist QA teams with writing test scripts and explaining functionality.
- Assist / mentor Dev team with Unit Testing and best practices
- 3+ Years of TypeScript experience
- 2-3 Years Min. experience in Oracle PL/SQL performing software engineering activities
- Experience creating REST web services
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as SVN/GIT
- 3 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!