LPN Continuing Care
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Licensed Practical Nurses in Grand Rapids, MI 49503. The LPN would be working with a large healthcare system in continuing care / sub acute rehabilitation and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week. MUST have at least 1 year of LPN experience.
If you are interested in this Licensed Practical Nurse position, please contact Corrin Misak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (586) 710-7958.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the RN / Mid-level Provider / Physician and in collaboration with other members of the health care team, contributes to the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient care.
- Pay ranges from $34-$44/hr based on education and experience
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- Target Start Date: 02/25/2024
- Shift length: 12 hours
- Shift: 1st 7A-7P
- Shift: 3rd 7P-7A
- Weekend rotation: Every Other
- On call: No
- This position is a W2 contract assignment with potential to extend or hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- Scrub Color: Navy Blue
- Candidates must be willing to float between other continuing care spaces.
- Candidates must be willing to work as a CNA as needed and determined by the unit
- Collects and monitors assessment data and reports physiological, psychological, sociocultural and spiritual needs of patients and families in coordination with and as delineated by the RN/Mid-level Provider/Physician.
- Provides direct patient care under the direction of the RN/Mid-level Provider/Physician, consistent with policies and procedures, and unit based routines.
- Informs patients and families about treatments and medications being received, equipment being utilized, and other related activities as appropriate, in coordination with the RN/Mid-level Provider/Physician.
- Documents care provided via computer/written patient record in a manner consistent with guidelines.
- Greets and communicates with patients and families in a manner consistent with caring and respect. Communicates and collaborates with other members of the health care team in order to ensure continuity of care and coordination of service.
- Cleans patient's environment/work area/equipment and communicates any equipment malfunctions to appropriate department/unit personnel.
- Documents patient chargeable items according to standards.
- Participates in selected quality monitoring activities under the direction of the RN / Mid-level Provider / Physician.
- Demonstrates a high standard of moral and ethical behavior.
- Recognizes appropriate and ethical behaviors and identifies resources for resolution as needed.
- Advocates for privacy, confidentiality, and security of patient, staff and organization data.
- Required Associate's Degree Graduate of an approved nursing program
- Successful completion of competency based orientation program Required
- Healthcare experience Preferred
- License for Practical Nursing (LPN) in the State of Michigan (active and in good standing)
- AHA or ARC Basic Life Support Certification
If you think this Licensed Practical Nurse position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Corrin Misak – Staffing Manager II
email@example.com or (586) 710-7958