LPN/LVN Home Health Case Manager
Bluffton, SC 29910 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring LPN/LVN Home Health Case Manager! The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Case Manager would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
LPN/LVN Home Health Case Manager Compensation
- The pay for this position is $40.00 - $45.00/hr based on experience, mileage paid at .38 cents a mile in addition to the hourly rate
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
LPN/LVN Home Health Case Manager Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M-F 8 AM – 5 PM
- On call may be required
- Travel Area: Jasper County
LPN/LVN Home Health Case Manager Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the RN, assists in providing nursing services and identifying the patient's physical, psycho-social and environmental needs as evidenced by observation, documentation, clinical record, case reference, team report and evaluation. Reports outcomes to assigned RN Case Manager.
- Participates in planning, coordinating, and implementing care in conjunction with the RN, to provide quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Provide and ensure effective communication to patient/family, co-workers, and other health care professionals as evidenced by clinical notes, case conferences, communication notes and evaluations. Properly documents outcomes of interventions.
- Assist the patient/family in learning appropriate self-care techniques and assess patient/family response to care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both staff and patient (OSHA).
- Assist the RN and/or physician in performing specialized duties related to end-of-life care for Hospice patients.
- Assists with admitting, discharging and transferring of patients.
LPN/LVN Home Health Case Manager Requirements
- 2 years of home health experience
- OASIS experience
- Valid Drivers License
- HCHB (Home Care Home Base) experience
- AHA BLS
- LPN/LVN license in active and in good standing in the state in which you are applying
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Case Manager position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!