LPN:Long Term Care
750 Fuller Avenue Northeast Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Shift: Evenings, 3 p.m. to 11: 30 p.m., working every other weekend
Max Pay Rate: $30/hr
Facility: 250 bed, 4 floor facility. This consists of 2 LTC floors, 1 hospice/dementia and 1 rehab. Staff will float between all floors.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability all available after 90 days employment
Primary job duty is to provide routine care, observe patients’ health, assist doctors and registered nurses, and communicate instructions to patients regarding medication, home-based care, and preventative lifestyle changes
LPN Job Duties:
- Admitting new residents
- Assisting physicians during rounds of residents’ rooms
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff
- Monitoring resident care and supervising other nursing staff
- Performing ongoing assessments of residents’ physical and mental health
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
- 1+ Year of experience as LPN
- Active MI LPN License without restrictions
- 1+ Year experience in LTC/Rehab facility
- MI Fingerprinting required.
- Solid navy scrubs required.