Corpus Christi, TX 78405 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring LVNs in Corpus Christi, TX The LVN would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this LVN position, please contact Elizabeth at (469) 397-4329 or email@example.com
- The pay for this position is $32 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 2:00 PM-10:00 PM, rotating shifts throughout the week
- Provides routine vocational nursing work.
- Work involves providing for the care, treatment, and general welfare of patients.
- Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Works under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, and performs Nursing duties within the assigned areas and assigned shift.
- The LVN performs basic and complex nursing tasks to fulfill the health needs of the individuals.
- The LVN keeps informed of and follows all agency, facility and unit policies and procedures.
- Active LVN license for the state of Texas
- 2+ years’ experience in nursing
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
LVN Preferred Qualifications
- Long term, acute, hospice, or nursing home experience
If you think this LVN position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!