Labor & Deliver RN
36065 Santa Fe Ave Fort Hood, TX 76544 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Labor & Delivery RN in the Fort Hood, TX area. The Labor & Delivery RN would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Labor & Delivery RN position, please contact Madison Meredith at 469-890-1205 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Labor & Delivery RN Compensation
- The pay for this position is $50 to $55 per hour based on experience.
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short-Term disability after 90 days
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates modeling modelling
Labor & Delivery RN Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is to be assigned per individual.
Labor & Delivery RN Responsibilities
- Independently instructs and demonstrates to patient/family/significant others how to provide self-care during pregnancy.
- Performs nursing triage within the ambulatory care arena. Makes independent triage decisions based on assessment and management skills for all ambulatory patients seen in Labor and Delivery triage.
- Utilizes physician driven protocols to deliver care. Screens patient health history, complaints, medications, and identify health related conditions that may impact the patient’s health status.
- Assess patients' conditions for potential or life-threatening crises. Distinguish between normal and abnormal physical findings (from physical assessment and vital sign assessment). Plan appropriate nursing care.
- Obtain patient history and pertinent family history.
- Apply critical thinking in nursing practice in all roles such as bedside care, Triage, antepartum, intrapartum, post-partum perioperative, and newborn nurse.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergencies.
Labor & Delivery RN Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) OR Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Active and Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Texas from an accredited participating board of nursing.
- Minimum three (2) years of experience practicing as a Registered Nurse.
- At least one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years in a Labor and Delivery department.
- Intermediate Fetal Monitoring and Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification.
- BCLS/BLS and ACLS/ALC certifications obtained through an American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross (ARC) training program.
If you think this Labor & Delivery RN position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!