Lead Business Analyst
3160 Crow Canyon Rd , Ste 400 San Ramon, CA 94583 US
Note: This position is a contract to hire on W2, and is NOT open to C2C
The Lead Business Analyst will work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the team members to gather, document, prioritize, and test, requirements to support the improvement of critical technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of requirements gathering as outlined in BABOK and can support a team of engineers in a Scrum development environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrates ability to work closely with software engineers, UI/UX designers & developers, QA, and other agile team members to implement requirements for software projects.
- Prepares requirements docs, process maps, User stories, mockups, and other artifacts as required to articulate the business needs.
- Understands testing principles related to Integrated, Component, Functional, Automated, Performance, and User Acceptance testing.
- Monitor bugs/defects and escalate as needed based on aging and priority.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile/SAFE practices
- Accepts other projects and assignments as needed without discord.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
- 2 - 4 years of prior Business Analyst experience required (In Agile environment).
- 1 + years of experience with:
- SQL Scripting
- Jira, ADO
- Process mapping tools (Vizio, Lucid)
- Agile, Scrum, or Kanban software development methods
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present technical information to a diverse audience (technical, non-technical)
NOT REQUIRED BUT NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in mortgage or financial services industry.
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free e-mail me, or apply to this posting!