Lead IT Analyst-2
14100 Magellan Plaza Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- Lead IT Analyst (QA) with T-Shaped skills to provide BA/QA leadership for MRx Auth standing team.
- Supports new client implementations, client enhancements and product growth initiatives as assigned to drive IT and business value to Medical Pharmacy line of business.
- Location: 100% Remote or Maryland Heights, MO (Partial Remote)
- Apply different techniques to facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team - members without using reams of paper or electronic documents.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and product teams to decompose large epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team.
- Translate features and functions into digestible items for the development team.
- Strong experience creating user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements.
- Familiarity with Scrum process and role of Product Owner.
- Experience providing product management support such as prioritization and backlog grooming.
- Conduct testing such as functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), automated acceptance testing (AAT), and specification by example.
- Works with representatives from downstream teams to identify system and data changes that may have impact to existing reports.
- Analytic and automated testing within Agile environment.
- Expert in SQL skills.
- Prior experience working on a web-based projects, .NET, AWS, Snaplogic, Selenium- - Healthcare and/or Financial industry a big plus.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), showcase leadership, self-starter and flexible.