Lead Quality Assurance
3160 Crow Canyon Rd , Ste 400 San Ramon, CA 94583 US
Duration: Contract to Hire
THIS IS NOT A C2C POSITION
The Technical Lead will be the intermediary between business operation areas and technical development team to support the gathering, designing, developing, and implementing critical technology solutions. Strong software development skills, working in an Agile environment must have an in-depth understanding of Core .Net framework with extensive experience working with Enterprise Content System Concepts including capture, storing, retention, creation, and delivery. This position reports to VP of Technology and Product Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Prepares architectural system design documents for review by departmental teams, including (Enterprise Architecture, Data, DevOps, InfoSec, Etc.) to ensure solutions support organizational standards and practices related to software development.
- Understands enterprise content principles, including capture, storing, retention, creation, and delivery of content.
- Performs leadership guidance for a team of senior and mid-level engineers ensuring the delivery and implementation of key software initiatives.
- Manages and owns an application portfolio, cloud architecture, integration, and data design in support of the overall business needs.
- Monitors system health to ensure proper performance is maintained, providing recommended changes as needed.
- Coordinates release management, including change control process and code releases.
- Supports escalated technology issues, including second level support.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, such as Agile/SAFE practices
- Accepts other projects and assignments, as needed without discord.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of prior software engineering experience required (In Agile environment).
- 3+ years of development experience working with .Net development framework.
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise content management teams supporting all facets of content (Indexing, OCR, storing, delivery, creation, etc.)
- Experience with leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with Azure and other external apps (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Angular, React ) are a plus
- Experience with CI/CD environment (Circle CI, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- 3+ years of progressively managing a software engineering team preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present technical information to a diverse audience (technical, non-technical)
NOT REQUIRED BUT NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in mortgage or financial services industry.
If you think this position is a good fit, please reach out to me - feel free to call, text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!