Licensed Clinical Social Worker
South Mountain, PA US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in South Mountain, PA. The Candidate would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be Part-time position / 16 hours per week.
If you are interested in this Licensed Clinical Social Worker position, please Call or Text Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or Email at Ewatts@alinestaffing.com
- The pay for this position is $45 per hour
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Highlights
- The required availability for this position is 2- 8 hour shifts per week from 8a-5p
- coordinate and provide counseling and mental health services to residents at South Mountain Restoration Center (SMRC)
- evaluate and provide treatment or interventions for residents based on their presenting needs.
- provide group and individual sessions.
- provide support services to the treatment team by reviewing care plans and working with team members to provide appropriate intervention to address behaviors of distressed residents
- attend treatment team meetings as requested and provide in-service training when requested to do so.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Master’s Degree in social work
- Current active license to practice
LCSW Preferred Qualifications
- experience with individuals with serious mental illness and must training and/or experience working with residents with dementia
If you think this LCSW position is a good fit for you, please Call or text Edwina at (586) 473-6089 or email at Ewatts@Alinestaffing.com
LCSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Masters degree, social worker, Mental health, Public Health