Licensed Practical Nurse
530 Beech Street Charlotte, MI 48813
- The primary purpose of the job is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and patients in sub-acute rehabilitation center.
- Individual is also responsible for supervising the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Must have genuine interest in geriatric work.
- Must have the ability to cooperate with others and use tact and patience in dealing with residents, their families and visitors.
- Ability to be flexible and be capable of adapting to frequent changes in routine.
- Experience as a general staff nurse, in which administrative and supervisory ability has been demonstrated.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current registration/ licensing with the State Board of Nursing Examiners