Licensed Vocational Nurse
Lubbock, TX 79415 US
A-Line Staffing Solutions is hiring a Licensed Vocational Nurse in Lubbock, TX! The LVN would be working for a state supported living center and offers career growth opportunities. Full time / 32 hours per week.
LVN Job Highlights
- Compensation: $31 per hour PAID WEEKLY; $33 per hour on weekends!
- Shifts Available: 6:00AM - 2:00PM or 2:00PM to 10:00PM, 40 hours per week
- Location: Lubbock, TX
- Provides for the care, treatment, and general welfare of patients.
- Performs basic and complex nursing tasks to fulfill the health needs of the most medically fragile individuals, including the collection of lab work and other health screenings.
- Assists the Infection Control nurse by implementing measures that prevent the spread of disease, assists the QA Nurse in developing and implementing quality assurance programs, and assists in the implementation of therapeutic nursing programs.
- May supervise the work of others (i.e., CMA, CNA, Patient Techs).
- Works under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, and performs Nursing duties within the assigned areas and assigned shift.
- Keeps informed of and follows all agency, facility and unit policies and procedures.
- Assists the RN Supervisor with on-the-job Nursing instruction and training of other new LVN's.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse in Texas (LVN )
- 1 year of healthcare experience
If you think this LVN position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to e-mail me directly, or apply to this posting! Madison Meredith call/ or text at 469-890-1205! or email email@example.com
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates