Living Center LVN/LPN
Lubbock, TX 79415 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Living Center LVN/LPN in Lubbock TX 79415. This would be 32+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Living Center LVN/LPN position, please contact Laura J at 586-960-3874 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Living Center LVN/LPN Compensation
- The pay for this position is $29.00 per hour + 2.00/hr weekend
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Living Center LVN/LPN Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 2pm to 10pm shift
- Must be available for a minimum of 32 hours a week with 4 weekend shifts a month required.
- 2 full weekend shifts. State does every other Sat/Sun. That’s the typical rotation but there’s an option to work that or 4 Saturdays, or 4 Sundays, etc.
Living Center LVN/LPN Responsibilities
- Provides complex vocational nursing work. Work involves providing for the care, treatment, and general welfare of patients. May supervise the work of others. Works under general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Works under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, and performs Nursing duties within the assigned areas and assigned shift. Performs basic and complex nursing tasks to fulfill the health needs of the most medically fragile individuals, including the collection of lab work and other health screenings. Keeps informed of and follows all agency, facility and unit policies and procedures. Assists the RN Supervisor with on-the-job Nursing instruction and training of other new LVN's. Assists the Infection Control nurse by implementing measures that prevent the spread of disease, assists the QA Nurse in developing and implementing quality assurance programs, and assists in the implementation of therapeutic nursing programs.
Living Center LVN/LPN Requirements
- Licensed to practice Nursing in Texas (LVN)
- 1 year, but preferably 2+ years as a direct care nurse
- Competent in advanced skills such as gastrostomy tubes/enteral feedings, Foley catheters, tracheostomies, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Living Center LVN/LPN position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!