Long Term Care Coordinator
Key West, FL US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Long Term Care Coordinator in Key West, FL. The Long Term Care Coordinator would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Long Term Care Coordinator Compensation
- The pay for this position is $25.00 per hour plus mileage
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Long Term Care Coordinator Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M-F 8 AM – 5 PM
- Requires 80% travel in Key West, FL
Long Term Care Coordinator Responsibilities
- Managing a case load for healthcare members with long term care needs.
- Monthly and quarterly member contact and will include 80% travel. Remote role. Will require a drivers license.
- Member assessments and notes.
- Complete assessments with members, caregivers, or providers to obtain information regarding client status, support system, and need for services for care plan development
- Monitor delivery of services and follow-up with members, caregivers, or provider s through in person visits and telephonic contact
- Authorize and coordinate referral for services
- Ensure provider services are delivered without gaps and identify functional deficiencies in plans of care
- Assist in coordinating the development of informal or voluntary services to integrate into the member care plan Collaborate with discharge planners, physicians, and other parties to ensure appropriate discharge plan, care plan, and coordination of acute care and long term care services
- Assist member with filing and resolving complaints and appeals
Long Term Care Coordinator Requirements
- 2+ years of Care Management experience
- Experience with electronic medical health records
- Microsoft office
- Bilingual Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Long Term Care Coordinator position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!