Long Term Nurse Case Specialist
Various New York, NY 99999 US
LTC Case Manager RN Compensation:
- The pay for this position is $40 - $50 hourly (plus mileage reimbursement for local fieldwork)
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- The required availability for this position is as follows: Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5:00PM (7.5 hours daily). Overtime may be required.
- RN must prep for the visit the morning of or afternoon before (Review of EMR and previous assessments)
- Travel to the members home to conduct the visit.
- Accurately document according to the provided documentation template which is a minimum of what is expected.
- Review all documentation and utilize Lenavi to identify inconsistencies that need to be corrected or validated.
- Complete and load supplemental tools and documents.
- Each day varies, nurse needs to be flexible with schedule and process changes, critical thinking and problem solving, prepared for travel, weather variability.
- Ability to be non-judgmental when visiting members’ homes and experiencing adverse events.
- Performance expectations/metrics:
- Complete 2-5 visits depending on the type of visit assigned. Visits have different time allotments assigned based on what is required during the visit.
- Must have active RN license with New York nursing board.
- Must have active driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Managed long term care (MLTC), Mean arterial pressure (MAP), Maximus, and/or Uniform Assessment System (UAS) experience.
- Software Skills Required: Word, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft, Adobe, EMS.
- Associate of Science degree.
- UAS certification
- BSN degree
If you are interested in this LTC Case Manager RN position, please apply to this posting with Luke Heuser at A-Line!
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, UAS, MLTC, MAP, Maximus, Lenavi, Uniform Assessment System, Managed Long Term Care, Mean arterial pressure, Case Manager, RN Case Manager, Case Manager RN, LTC RN, UAS RN, EMR, UAS certification, BSN, ASN, ADN, Electronic Medical Records system.