Maintenance Tech I
Sterling Heights, MI 48310 US
- Maintenance Technician to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
- Responsibilities include assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers;
- Assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance; resolving safety concerns;
- Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; monitoring inventory supplies and maintaining maintenance records.
- 2+ years' experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
What's Exciting About the Role:
- Offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Disability and Life Insurance Packages
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities