- Oversee the maintenance of accurate financial records, including preparing monthly financial reports and various analytical reports.
- Develop and analyze complex financial and statistical reports related to quality, cost and effectiveness of healthcare services
- Prepare budget and forecast and analyze financial results related to expectations
- Manage the month end, quarter end, and year end closing process and oversee the completion of financial statements and supporting analysis
- Provide financial and business analysis based on information from various sources and financial reports
- Present results of analysis and recommend appropriate actions to senior management
- May oversee the Capitation payments and premium billing process
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of accounting, financial analysis or finance related experience.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- Experience in public accounting, operations, financial analysis, information systems and health care or insurance
- CPA preferred.