Manager - DevSecOps
1 Cameron Hill Cir Ste 45 Chattanooga, TN 37402 US
This is NOT a C2C Position
On-site in Chattanooga, TN
Direct Hire Role
- Monitoring and maintaining adherence and compliance to quality standards on an ongoing basis.
- Overseeing multiple application programming and analysis projects which include development, installation and maintenance of application programs.
- Maximizing staff contribution through professional growth and development, to increase teamwork and more effectively meet business needs.
- Analyzing applications to ensure that all systems that are developed, meeting business needs and specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Sciences related field or equivalent work experience
- 8 years - Extensive systems analysis, design and project management experience required.
- 3 years - Management and/or leadership experience required
- Proven technical background with a history of relational database and data warehousing technologies.
- Ability to design and develop using service-oriented architecture and object-oriented architecture design patterns
- Ability to conceive and deliver innovative solutions
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to perform non-routine analytical tasks
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking, with strong abilities in relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to work with vendors, including discussions for contracts, price negotiation, and budgeting
- Define and drive the organization's DevOps strategy, vision, and roadmap
- Define and implement a modernized DevSecOps tool set
- Onboard SAST scanning for all of our applications
- Build out a CICD onboarding roadmap
- Build and grow the team shifting the focus from tools administration to CICD onboarding
- Reduction of manual Change Control tasks through increased CICD adoption
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders with a record of influencing others (leadership, employees, and developers)
- In-depth understanding of DevSecOps principles, processes, and tools, including CI/CD, IaC, containerization, and cloud computing.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with DevSecOps strategies and implementation from an application development perspective
- Experience with DevSecOps strategies and implementation from a IaC perspective is a plus