Manager of Telemetry
3301 Matlock Road Arlington, TX 76015 US
Now hiring a Manager of Telemetry (BSN) in Arlington, TX. The Manager of Telemetry (BSN) would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Manager of Telemetry (BSN) position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKOPASZ@AlineStaffing.com
Manager of Telemetry (BSN) Compensation
- The pay for this position is $40.79 per hour for less experience candidates, pay increases with experience
- Relocation assistance available
Manager of Telemetry (BSN) Highlights
- This position is an immediate hire position with benefits
- The required availability for this position is full time
Manager of Telemetry (BSN) Responsibilities
- Requires basic understanding and ability to utilize the nursing process; requires knowledge, ability, and judgment necessary to:
- Exercise judgment within the guidelines of the medical plan of care, department policy and licensure practice act.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Create or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization and nursing standards).
- Promotes effective communication within the multi-professional team.
- Requires understanding of management and delegation principles.
- Performs additional assignments/activities as assigned.
- Demonstrate some knowledge, ability, and judgement necessary to perform within the guidelines of the disease specific care of patient that are but not limited to: neuroscience, oncology, orthopedic and cardiology disorders.
Manager of Telemetry (BSN) Requirements
- BSN Required
- Current Texas RN License or compact license
- Current AHA or ARC BLS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Manager of Telemetry (BSN) Preferred Qualifications
- 2-3 years of RECENT acute care manager experience IN SPECIALTY.
If you think this Manager of Telemetry (BSN) position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!