Marketing Program Development Specialist
8725 Henderson Road Tampa, FL 33634
Location: Tampa, FL 33634
Max Pay: 24.83
Shift: M-F, 8a-5p
Contact: Aaron Smith at 877-782-3334 x234
Effectively supports the development. management and optimization of marketing programs and campaigns across brands. product lines and geographies. to ensure growth and financial objectives are achieved. Supports the definition and implementation of tactical requirements for cross-functional teams to launch new programs across a wide array of marketing activities and channels. including but not limited to. event marketing. direct mail. print and outdoor advertising. digital. television. radio and retail. Works closely with key partners (i.e. Marketing Operations. Creative Services. Vendors/Agencies. Training. Compliance. Finance. Field Sales). to ensure campaigns reach market on time. budget and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees logistic and execution of materials from beginning to end. including definition of project plans and prioritization of tasks for matrixed partners and individual contributors.
- Maintains flawless marketing program development documentation.
- Provides status reporting on program development to management on a routine and ad hoc basis.
- Participates in the development of compelling. efficient. on-brand marketing materials by composing creative briefs. setting creative direction for agency and in-house staff. Reviews and edits electronic and hard copy versions from concept to production.
- Performs tasks that ensure delivery of required artifacts (e.g. art files. PO? s) to vendors. Ensures vendor data is received to enable process and performance reporting.
- Oversees systems and processes associated with the creation and production of marketing materials. including content sources for content management. variable data production and Print On Demand systems.
- Ensures programs meet compliance and operating standards. including business process documentation. as well as the development/authoring of training-related content for key support staff (i.e. Field Sales. Customer Service)
- Performs special projects as assigned
• A Bachelor' s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field or experience directly related to implementing and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in managing the implementation and optimization of multi-channel marketing campaigns; insurance industry and/or partner-marketing experience a plus Required
- Specific expertise in on-line, direct, mass media, and/or event marketing Preferred
- Track record of having converted strategic recommendations into operational results Required
- Knowledge of the senior. lower income and/or Hispanic consumer segments Preferred
- Familiarity with Proofer' s Marks, kerning, style sheets, copy writing and editing Required
- Ability to drive multiple projects Intermediate
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines Intermediate
- On-line marketing tactics (SEM. SEO. Advertising. E-mail marketing. etc) Intermediate
- Direct mail best practices and production methods Intermediate
- Familiarity with brand management philosophies/models Intermediate
- Ability to manage vendors to meet timelines and budgets Intermediate
- Working knowledge of some or all the following: Variable Data Printing. Print-On-Demand &/or Digital Asset Management systems Intermediate